2015年5月8日星期五

After watching the videos.SHELF PROJECT #1

After watching the videos of our SHELF Projects,I found some sentences may should be improved.
How can I explain these thoughts clearlier? Will it be better if I say it in this way?

1.First,this title could be design.It means which is cooler,which brand is more cooler than other?
- The first topic of our discussion is the design of phones.Which one has a cooler design than others?which phone appearance design looks better?


2.the design is more better than iPhone
- design of Samsung is much better than iPhone's.

3.I think don't cheaper than Samsung
- I don't think the price of iPhone is higher than Samsung.

4.But the layout is simple,everything about iPhone just have a clean symbol and name.
- The layout is simple,with everything given a clear symbol and name.

5.We can just use one button,that's OK,and that's earlier for people to use it.
- It's earlier for people to control it with one button.

6.It always broken quickly.
- It always breaks quickly.

7.She doesn't introduce her friends.
- She doesn't introduce her boyfriend to her friends.


8.I just think this girl have some other thoughts about this boy.
- I think,maybe this girl thought too much and she had some fantasies about this boy.



BTW,I really like our videos~ and hope all of us can make progress together~ ^^

没有评论:

发表评论